Sunday 9 September 2012

My Inspiration




This week I missed my homework, Mentor M set the challenge to create an Inspiration Board, naturally I missed the deadline, but thought I should still do it anyway.

But first, I want to add a clip I think is truly inspiration, and filled with true superheroes:



I am now two weeks into my training (12WBT) and I am feeling it. I have stuck to the training (kicking and screaming - which does burn calories too), but I am not so good on sticking to 1200 cal a day.

I find keeping up with the training hard, I nearly talk myself out of it each day (I have to do some work, I have study to do, I have a baby to play with, I should mop under the fridge....). 

What really works is having people ask how's it going. It is hard to get out of it when people know you should be doing it... I am a bad liar, so I have no choice, the task must be done.

Today I had to do my Super Sadistic Saturday ...on Sunday... as I missed it yesterday (Sunday is usually the day off... so I took my day off Saturday). The problem with leaving it to the last day  is even though it was 30 degrees and raining I still had to do it... I had no days left in the bank!  

Today I suffered. Doing SSS is bad enough, doing it in the rain...that was torture, well maybe not so bad as I looked like I did it in the rain last week. At least this time I remembered more water, but forgot my mat... talk about getting dirty (actually I turned blue because of the blue tarmac, mixed with rain... I looked like a smurf, and not the cute girly smurfette, probably more like Grouchy Smurf)

What I really want is to see the magic. 

My friend, who is also doing the program, had this cool quote and I think it is going to keep me going for now.....


So I definitely can't quit... in 6 more weeks you're all going to be gushing about how fabulous I look (don't worry I will remind you to compliment me... but it is on the 21st of October if you want to put it in your diary).

So, as I have now done my homework here it is..... my inspiration board:



I better go mop under that fridge... 

.....up.. up and away...


P.S I have also always really loved this (no, not just because of Mel's voice)




No comments:

Post a Comment